Sr. Director of Revenue Operations | SaaS AI
26 Jun, 2022
No experience required
Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper.ai has scaled from 0 to over 55,000 happy and paying customers. We are backed by Y-combinator and other notable investors whose mission is to help the world write better content using artificial intelligence.
As the first Senior Director of Revenue Operations at Jasper, you will lead the revenue operations team reporting directly to the VP of Sales. You will have the opportunity to build and scale a best-in-class revenue operations team. The Sr. Director will establish territory management, sales forecasting, headcount planning, pipeline management and drive execution of various sales strategies and initiatives. Your typical day will range from working with sales leaders, checking in with cross-functional team members, to ensure right partners clear roadblocks, securing final decisions and approvals, and collaborating with colleagues.
Our team is passionate about supporting new employees and growing a culture of collaboration. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth. Our three founders and executive committee are passionate about people and want to share the opportunity to be part of this experience.
This role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote based.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Lead and guide Revenue Strategy Planning, Analytics, Benchmarking and Compensation to facilitate the needs and requirements of the business.
- Create a unified sales enablement capability focusing on documenting and articulating a seller journey - removing pain points and creating opportunities to accelerate sales motions.
- Design incentive compensation plans that are clear, measurable, cost-efficient, and effective.
- Identify strategic business objectives, assess success of current incentives, propose new incentive designs, influence leaders to align on outcomes, and persuasively explain new incentives to leaders and employees.
- Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways.
What you will bring to Jasper:
- 10+ years experience as a sales operations leaders in a software or high-tech organization; related or consulting experience, 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience executing strategies on how software companies go-to-market in order to align incentives with the responsibilities of different roles (e.g. sales development reps, account executives, customer success, etc.).
- Knowledge of incentive plan structures (components, quotas, accelerators, pay mix, and on-target earnings).
- Track record of building experiences that effectively solve a customer pain point resulting in significant business impact.
- Self-starter capable of independently driving projects to completion
- Outstanding problem solving skills: proven track record to structure sophisticated problems and develop solutions.
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling presentations and communicating decisions to executive leadership
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees), 401(k) program with company matching, and time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Jasper.ai is headquartered on Sixth Street in Austin, TX. Employees are welcome to work in the office or remotely
- A MacBook Pro and the gear you need to get work done
- Growing a new business can be chaotic so we strive for a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment to help us meet our objectives
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.