Enterprise Implementation Partner
26 Jun, 2022
$110000 — $130000 yearly
Arist is the first messaging-based learning platform. Inspired by our founder's work with students from war-torn Yemen and trusted by dozens of leading companies, Arist is pioneering the use of short-form messages that meet learners where they are as a more accessible and effective form of digital learning and training.
Backed by Y Combinator, Craft Ventures, Acadian Ventures, and many others, Arist is now used by 10% of the F500, helping customers create, deploy, and assess delivered all via SMS, WhatsApp, Slack and MS Teams. Over 95% of learners open a message within 3 minutes, leading to adoption rates and learning outcomes several times greater than any other digital learning tool.
Our long-term vision is to deliver critical knowledge and training to anyone in the world, regardless of traditional learning barriers, one text message at a time.
As an Enterprise Implementation Partnerr at Arist, you’ll help define the way we train some of the world’s largest organizations using messaging-based learning. You’ll get to work with our top customers to help shape and optimize the way they get value out of a brand new type of training employees.
More specifically, in your day to day you’ll:
- Lead successful implementations for our Large Enterprise Customers onto Arist.
- Act as the primary point of contact and best practices expert, training the customer on how to use Arist to fit their needs.
- Understand a client’s business objectives and challenges and create a path to success for clients accordingly
- Upskill and onboard all clients to ensure all client admins are Arist experts.
- Be a partner and consultant to all clients as they build out their content, change management, and success measurement strategies.
- Set all clients up for a successful launch and adoption before seamlessly transitioning them to their CSM.
- Ensure stakeholder and Executive Sponsor engagement during implementation
- Own all client relationships from signature to success!
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have 4+ years of client success, project management or implementation work preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Enjoy wearing many different hats and working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Can show a consistent track record of achieving high retention and NPS scores
- Have experience with Enterprise or Strategic level customers working with key stakeholders in Director + positions
- Have proven success in developing relationships with multilevel POC’s within the same client
- Lead with empathy and an obsession for client delight
- Are detail-oriented with strong project management and organization skills
- Enjoy working with L+D or HR leaders