Full Stack Engineer
05 Jul, 2022
What we're looking for
We are looking for a brilliant Full Stack Engineer to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Team. FlyCode helps developers & product teams to ship faster by eliminating the back-and-forth around product edits.
As a Full Stack Engineer at FlyCode, you will make a huge impact by building products that will change the future of product delivery. You will join a flat organization, get the resources you need, work closely with the founders, and all the support you need to make your impact.
Flexible working/ Parent position is possible.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX/UI and our CTO to implement best-in-class user experiences
- We will give you complete control over key domains of our platform — design, coding, QA, time estimations and commitments, deployment to production and monitoring services
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to define and implement innovative solutions
- Build packages, modules and reusable components across our codebase.
- Design, develop, test and deploy core features, with an emphasis on design, modularity, stability, scalability and performance.
What would make you a good fit for this role ?
- You are able to see the big picture, zoom out, prioritize, estimate well, mitigate risks and have a sharp eye for details
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack developer, preferably working with React and Node.js for SaaS products or Dev tools
- You are a team player who wants to join a great team
- You have experience with production deployments, DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React / Angular / Vue, and architecture.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms, Docker, Kubernetes, and basic dev-ops skills.
- Experience with testing (unit / e2e) and CI/CD methodology.