· Consistently recruiting excellent crews.
· Direct all hiring and training procedures for new crews.
· Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
· Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
· Conducting performance and wage reviews along with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives.
· Creating clear and concise reports.
· Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
· Minimum 2 years of management experience in HR
· Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
· Fast learner and able to multitask.
· Well versed with labor law, employment acts, industrial relations and legislations.
· Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including Kakitangan.
· Medical claim included
· Annual leave, medical leave & Public holidays
· Career advancement
· Personal development opportunities