Content Writer Intern
No experience required
If you are passionate about content writing and ideating on new content angles – especially career-related topics – this position is perfect for you. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in start-up life.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help Millennials like yourself discover a career you’ll love. Get an inside look into different companies and careers, on our website. See what it is like to work there, even before applying.
What you can expect to work on:
- Craft useful and engaging career content, that resonate with the burning questions and areas of interest for jobseekers in Singapore.
- Get the opportunity to interview recruiters and industry professionals to get insights and research material for developing solid content.
- Optimise your content for SEO in order to effectively rank on Google. Measure & track effectiveness of different content pieces based on data from Google Analytics.
- Brainstorm, ideate and lead the implementation of new content formats, angles and distribution channels, to reach and attract a larger base of followers.
- Build your own author portfolio. Write and create insightful career articles for our blog, by planning your content angle, reaching and interviewing industry professionals.
Key skills that you’ll pick up:
- Content marketing strategies
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Editorial calendar management
- Pick up career and job search hacks that’s beneficial to your career in the longer run
What we’re looking for:
- Preference for candidates with prior content writing experience: No fancy writing or language required. Just simple articles that entice us to read to the end.
- Able to write engaging content & compelling copy: A candid and conversational tone, that resonates with Millennial readers and entices readers to engage with our content.
- Good command of written English: No grammar errors, etc.
- Resourceful: In reaching and interviewing industry professionals, and drawing insights from these interviews to produce great reads for our audience. Come with ideas on how you plan to start your content research to generate new article ideas and deliver a good article with actionable tips and takeaways.
- Able to work independently: From interviewing cold leads, to creating content and generating new content angles and ideas.
- Attention to detail: You are sensitive to missing full-stops and font-sizes that are off by even 1 pt.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your updated resume
- Your content writing portfolio / any relevant school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
- Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well)
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to explore further.