Yieldify is on a mission to use technology & science to advance the human connection between brands & their customers.
Yieldify is a fast-growing leader in website personalization with over 1,000 customers worldwide. Top consumer brands like Adidas, Coach, Lacoste, L'Oréal and The North Face rely on Yieldify’s platform and services to make personalized ecommerce experiences easy, scalable and profitable.
Yieldify is growing its teams to address our core markets in North America, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia. The company has central offices in New York, London, Sydney and Singapore and its investors include DataPoint Capital, Google Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, SoftBank and other leading entities. To continue our growth, Yieldify needs talented people who want a career-making opportunity, are performance-driven, and thrive in a dynamic culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team in New York! As a Client Service Manager at Yieldify, you’ll work across a key portfolio of brands, developing strategies and recommendations for your clients websites that achieve core e-commerce goals and objectives. You will work closely with your clients to understand their needs and prioritize our strategies that drive revenue, engagement and stickiness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the digital marketing strategy, campaign execution and data insights for your client portfolio.
- Collaborate with campaign analysts and technical account managers to ensure quality and timeliness of campaign builds.
- Lead strategy sessions for onsite and email re-marketing customer journeys.
- Collate and share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, and case studies across our teams globally.
- Work closely with the Director of Client Services to manage the renewal process as well as identifying growth opportunities within your portfolio.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and marketing technology.
- Proven success managing a portfolio and evidence of prioritizing client requests and relationships.
- An analytical mind who can dive deep into data, identify patterns and generate insights for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You keep people engaged and have a strong ability to ‘read the room’ to know what you should say or show next to clients.
Explore all the meaningful benefits we offer on our Career Page. We're proud of our benefits offering, from the essentials we've all come to expect to the above and beyond benefits chosen by the team here at Yieldify. When you join our team, you'll be part of a company that is truly flexible, one that gives back to charity and who also invests in you both within and outside your role. Of course, we have plenty of foodie and social benefits too!
While you're there take a look round the Culture page too for insight into what it's like to be part of the team. We really couldn't have said it better then the Yieldifiers who work here.
Let's get you on the team!