About the role
We're searching for a Power Platform Support Analyst. The successful applicant will:
Be the first point of contact for the Akita IS team, delivering outstanding customer service to external customers and prospective new business.
Field all support tickets on behalf of Akita IS by reviewing, assessing, and allocating tasks received through the Helpdesk.
Provide valuable project support to the Consultants and Developers within the Akita IS team as they deliver bespoke solutions using the product portfolio, including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, and Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals, and Power Automate).
Assist as necessary with project delivery to include assigned aspects of:
- Design and customization.
- Project write-ups.
- Data migration.
- Monitoring and updating in line with the contract of service.
- Recognize and develop opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating the values of Akita IS through the highest standards of professional conduct.
- Fulfill other duties, in line with business needs.
Skills For The Role
- Working knowledge of core Akita IS products including Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms, in an administrative or Apprentice capacity.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer-facing role.
- Awareness of project management and an ability to multitask.
- Desirable Skills and Experience
- A relevant qualification gained through higher education or an Apprenticeship.
- Practical experience of B2B product sales.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach to the task at hand, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service.
- A personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.