Business Central Consultant
15 Mar, 2022
EUR4000 — EUR10000 monthly
About The Role
As a Business Central Consultant, your role will involve:
- Recognizing and developing opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive the creation of marketing strategy and materials.
- Working closely with the sales team to build knowledge of Business Central, develop sales strategies, and assist with demonstrations.
- Running workshops with customers to identify requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify opportunities to migrate customers from other platforms to Business Central.
- Delivering solutions for customers using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the wider Power Platform.
- Carrying out business analysis to ensure an efficient and cost-effective solution is proposed.
- Design and customization, including write-ups and planning sessions.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals, by providing statements of work and estimates.
- Configuration and testing, with a detailed introduction to the customer, and providing appropriate support.
- Installation and data migration to Business Central.
- Training and implementation of Business Central, ensuring customers understand how to maximize the use of the product, through a structured and user-friendly delivery method.
- Monitoring and updating in line with the contract of service, including identifying opportunities to extend Business Central, where appropriate.
- Create repeatable delivery processes to increase the efficiency of Business Central implementations.
- Providing assistance to the service delivery team and Helpdesk to help support customers.
- Ensure delivery of projects in line with the agreed project plan, including, timelines, budgets, customer expectations, and resource planning.
- Fulfill any other such duties as required in line with business needs.
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships
- Significant experience in creating bespoke solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the wider Power Platform.
- Proven experience in pre-sales and requirement gathering, through the implementation of ERP solutions.
- Proficiency in all areas of project management and delivery, written and practical.
- The ability to work on-site with clients, collaborating from design to ‘go live.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A Computing / IT degree.
- Experience in providing digital success solutions to both large corporate and boutique customers.
- Microsoft Biz Apps certifications.
- Experience with Azure.
- Knowledge of software sales environments
- Having worked for a Microsoft Partner
- Person Specification
You will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach to the task at hand.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service.
- A personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
- Effective communication across cross-functional teams and diverse clients/stakeholders.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload.
- Constructive problem-solver.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Salary: Highly competitive, dependent on qualifications and skills
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: Permanent
- Hours of Work: 08:45 – 17:15 hours
- Holiday entitlement: 32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
- Sick pay: Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)
- Location: Wrotham, Kent
Please note applicants should live within commuting distance of our Kent office