14 Mar, 2022
$1500 — $1800 monthly
No experience required
Eibens is an F&B consulting and promotion agency founded in 2005 in Beijing, where it is still headquartered. Our two main business areas are business intelligence and promotion, working always in the agri-food industry in China. Our main clients are governments, trade agencies, and industry associations from Europe.
The candidate will be working with the Business Intelligence Team of Eibens, a fast-growing professional company in an international environment with clear possibilities for professional development.
Job title: Project Coordinator
Gross salary range: RMB 10,000-RMB 11,500 (based on experience)
Contract duration: 3 years (probation period: 6 months)
Office location: Chaoyang district, Beijing.
The candidate will:
- Participate in business intelligence projects, being directly involved in market research activities: searching trade statistics, analyzing market trends, performing companies’ due diligence, investigating regulatory issues, elaborating contacts lists…
- Conduct primary research, mainly in the form of interviews with relevant stakeholders.
- Draft market presentations and reports.
- Develop relevant posts and articles (in English) about sector updates (regulation, market trends, etc.) and company activities.
- Elaborate, organize and attend business agendas, trade missions, fairs, presentations, or other sector events.
- Attend sector events and networking activities.
- Manage the administrative tasks required by the projects, including, but not limited to invoice and payments management, travel logistics and bookings, files and contacts storage and management, etc.
- Support other team members by implementing different campaigns and projects.
- Travel within China. Short trips of 2-4 days are expected on regular basis (average 1 trip per month, but this will depend on the actual needs of ongoing projects). 1-2 international trips per year, of about a week duration, may be required (when the situation allows).
The ideal candidate:
- is a native Chinese speaker, with a professional level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- is confident with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- has some experience in consulting and research activities, ideally in the F&B industry.
- has some experience in content development, ideally related to food and beverage.
- has previous knowledge about the Chinese agri-food regulatory environment.
- is willing to travel within China for short periods (2-4 days) on regular basis.
If you are interested, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Application for project coordinator + name”.