Do you have experience working in pre-sales in the Legal solutions industry or are you working in Large Law on technology? Would you enjoy a pre-sales role driving the success of Thomson Reuter's exceptional Elite Solution?
This role is responsible for delivering the value of the whole firm to our customers by providing specialized consulting activities for pre-sales of replicable and scalable packaged solutions to customer business workflow challenges in order to gain new business, win market share, and increase customer satisfaction.
About the role:
- In the role of Solutions Consultant – Elite you will:
- Be responsible for engaging/assisting customers in the sales process. Help identify the right offerings that drive sales and increase customer retention.
- Advise and consult with customer and sales team to determine product needs. Provide post-sale support if required.
- Work with Proposition team and contribute to RFP’s tenders etc.
- Lead significant projects, programs, and business initiatives, demonstrating creativity and ingenuity.
- Determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- May manage the budget for projects or programs within the area.
- Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts and Business Unit strategy.
- Provide specialist advice to middle and senior management to resolve complex issues.
- You’re a fit for the role if you have:
- Experience and subject matter expert in the pre-sale or management of legal solutions to the law firm.
- Strong understanding of legal solutions supporting matter management and billing.
- Familiar with the enterprise-level software sales process
- Can manage multiple stakeholder expectations from the functional/ technical aspect of a sale.
- Proven success driving an overlay sales target and working well with BDM’s
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just, and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting, and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing, and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally inflexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness, and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.