Customer Success Manager
15 Feb, 2022
JPY25000 — JPY40000 monthly
Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices, and more.
Our cyber-defense solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
Since entering the Japanese market in 2016, we have seen tremendous growth, now holding the #1 market share. We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will act as a trusted adviser to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out a Customer Success Manager to help clients unlock the full potential our solution delivers. A CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports the achievement of the Customer’s strategic business goals.
What you will do
- Drive adoption of Cybereason’s Solution within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Security Strategy aligned with Cybereason philosophy and provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team for customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts, providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Work with the Sales, Pre-Sales Engineer to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth “Go Live” and instruction for the customer from the outset.
What we are looking for
- 6+ years of customer-facing organizations (i.e. Customer Success Manager, Engagement Manager, Project Manager, PMO, Account Executive/Manager or Sales Engineer)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and manage relationships at all levels of the company
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to grasp Basic / advanced technical concepts and strategy of Cybereason’s Solution
More about working at Cybereason Japan
Our Tokyo and Osaka offices are open, highly supportive, and fun! To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston, and other locations around the world.
「働きがいのある会社」として認定 / Great Place to Work® Certified
サイバーリーズン・ジャパンは、Great Place to Work® から、働きがいのある会社であることを認める「働きがい認定」企業として選出されました。 詳細や認定企業一覧はこちらをご参照ください。
Cybereason Japan has been selected and certified by Great Place to Work® as an employee-validated great workplace. Click here for details and a list of certified companies.