Customer Success Manager
15 Feb, 2022
JPY30000 — JPY40000 monthly
WHO WE ARE :
Tealium is the trusted leader in real-time Customer Data Platforms. Founded in 2008 with the promise to provide a better way for companies to collect, connect and activate their 1st party data. Today Tealium has offices around the world including North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Japan proudly helping over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including JCB, Sony, Cainz, ANA, HSBC, Barclays, Expedia, Hyatt, SportsBet, Nike, and many others.
Appreciating that our customers' success requires an ecosystem approach, Tealium features over 1,300 turnkey integrations so you can quickly and effectively connect your systems and data including Facebook, Google, Adobe, and Salesforce. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real-time and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s CDP enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive the successful adoption and expansion of Tealium’s solution with her/his accounts. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Tealium teams and partners to exceed customer expectations.
Your Day to Day:
- Acting as a trusted advisor, you are a key point of contact for a portfolio of accounts, with the goal to build the relationship, drive incremental value, retain and expand the customer use of Tealium’s products and services
- Gain an understanding of customers’ desired business outcomes and mutually plan to realize more value through improvements in implementation and adoption of new use cases
- Partner with Tealium’s implementation team to ensure successful deployment and engagement
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage Tealium to implement their projects from design to production
- Implement customer engagement strategies including consistent Executive Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Leverage your relationships and customer health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks
- Collaborate with Tealium’s Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals
- Monitor and report on customer health, plan and co-ordinate the recovery for churn risk scenarios
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed, interacting with Customer Support, escalating customer issues as needed, and identifying solutions/resources
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow the library of customer testimonials
- Share industry updates and other customer stories in your portfolio to drive interest in Tealium propositions
- Inform customers of Tealium’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to Tealium’s Product team
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team methodologies
- Native level Japanese *both written and spoken is required as your clients will be Japan-based.
Why You Are the Perfect Fit:
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university required
- 5+ years customer-facing role (Customer Success, Engagement Manager, Account Manager) with a fast-growing SaaS software company
- Comfortable establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers
- Passion for serving customers
- Experience leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Ability to learn technical content and context quickly, and then convey it to customers
- - Experience working cross-functionally with several teams and proven track record of positively influencing decision-makers in other departments including Sales, Ops, Legal, Finance among others