Social Media Marketing Manager
05 Feb, 2022
S$1400 — S$2400 monthly
TADA (usetada.com) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customer better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to build a truly global product that helps businesses to double their profit per customer. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
• Responsible for coordination and execution of TADA’s social media strategy which leads to lead generation and brand awareness
• Coordinating and executing the company’s core social media strategy across all major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare & Quora to enable funnel growth.
• Leverage tools like Sprout Social, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc and TADA to increase engagement and social media metrics.
• Ensure brand consistency in marketing messages by working with colleagues across departments/ teams, including Marketing, Customer Success & Product teams.
• Repurposing content in formats required for various digital channels (Quora, Slideshare, Medium, Outbrain etc) to ensure consistency across all channels.
• Review and QA of every piece of content that is published from the Company’s profile/handle to ensure standardization of content.
This Role Requires:
• Bachelor's degree in Mass Media/BscIT
• 4 years of experience in social media/Digital Marketing
• Knowledge of paid marketing management, social listening, and scheduling tools
• Well versed in all social media channels
• Writing and communication skills
• Increase in MQL Leads
• Increase in social media metric QoQ
What we offer
A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, start-up mindset always - yet a bit wiser
Think and Act Like an Owner
Deliver Beyond Expectation
Embrace and Drive Change
Pursue Learning and Growth
Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.