We are seeking an experienced CEO to manage the day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
· Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
· Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
· Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
· Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
· Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
· Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
· Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
· Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
· Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
· Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
· Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
· Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
· Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
· Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
· Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
· Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
· Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
· Experience in a senior management position in E commerce / Healthcare IT industry is preferred.
· Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
· Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
· Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
· Experience with corporate governance.
· Proven negotiation skills.
· Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
· Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
· Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.