LUMIROUS is fertility support platform from Malaysia managed by Japanese.
We just closed the Pre-Seed Round funding so we are ready to expand our first LUMIROUS team members!
We are aiming to become a first leading fertility support platform in SEA.
Do you want to challenge in FemTech startup?
We support all the women, men and couples who are struggling with infertility.
Through our business activities, we mainly provide:
- Improve Women's Mental Health
- Pregnancy Support (Introduce Fertility Centers)
- Organise Events/Publish Fertility Related Topic Contents
With only just a year of growth (founded Sep 2020), LUMIROUS has joined accelerator programs and closed the investment.
As a Business Development for Platform Products, you will:
- Lead and work closely with a management, be responsible for owning and developing the platform service experiences for our customer and internal tools platforms.
- Manage, develop and prioritise the product roadmap and strategy for our platform
- Be the expert in FemTech industry: gather customer feedback, monitor competitors activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls to partner and schedule in person meetings and sell LUMIROUS to fertility clinics/corporate in Malaysia
- Exceed sales targets and performance based goals while working independently
Who are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply or have at least 1 year of work experience in consulting,e-commerce or start ups
- Strong management skills: manage and motivate your team in the field.
- Flexibility, restaurants do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
- Outgoing and confident in their appearance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- You are very proactive and could lead independent project
- Excellent English skills complete your profile
- Self-development activities that support careers
- Flexible working hours
- Broaden your knowledge and experience in startup culture