Are you our next super Data Analyst?
We are a global leader in personal development products sold via affiliate marketing with our biggest market in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
We distribute our products exclusively online, to our millions of customers, all around the world.
Due to our rapid growth, we need someone who can extract and interpret our sales data and turn it into information that will give clear visual data to improve our business.
Gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends!
You will have a keen eye for detail, be highly analytical, and not shy to report back to
the wider business and team of what you found.
We are looking for someone to take on our part-time role (with the possibility to convert
to full-time) for approximately 10-15 hours a week at USD$5 - $10 per hour depending on your experience.
1. Extract and analyze data for all our products
2. Find trends, anomalies and have the ability to forecast sales based on historical
data, and what’s trending in the marketplace.
3. Summarize all the data from different platforms and present it to the
1. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
2. You understand data analysis, data visualization.
3. You can create dashboards with OKRs and KPI’s as well as scorecards.
Experience in data models and reporting packages
Ability to analyze large datasets
Ability to write succinct reports
Knowledge of using ClickUp and Slack
Strong verbal and written communication skills
An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
If you are interested, please send your CV and how your skills and experience fit the job to firstname.lastname@example.org