Are you a Passionate and Data driven problem solver who is eager to join our HQ in Kuala Lumpur? Carsome is looking for Someone with a startup mind-set, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team. Carsome is Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting time for Carsome.
The Data Insights(DI) team is responsible for providing Commercial and strategic insights on day-to-day Marketing Trends, the execution of strategic projects to multiply Carsome's Growth rate, Creating frameworks to maintain Financial health metrics/positive cash flows and embed data driven decision making in operations funnels.
We are looking for an Experienced Senior Product Analyst who can lead the Product Analysis Arm of Carsome, who has a passion towards in-depth analysis of internal products and has complete understanding of Website and App Analytics , Product Lifecycle and adds value through actionable insights. This Role will be a regional role , Supporting leadership teams across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore.
- Assisting with growth hacking experiment analysis, reporting, results interpretation and next steps recommendations
- Producing insightful reports and data visualization along a weekly and monthly cadence on experiment progress, to inform future experimentation decisions
- Being extremely close to our product metrics to be able to regularly come up with novel insights/ideas to populate our experiment backlog
- Supporting with backlog item impact projection, ensuring that experiment hypotheses are logically and statistically sound
- Participate in developing and executing features for the Carsome website and mobile app based on team strategy and vision to optimize conversion and user experience
- Work directly with business teams to identify opportunities to improve products
- 4-6 years of experience in Product / strategy / consulting / Business Finance roles.
- Google Analytics (certified), Tag Manager, Big Query
- Proficient in statistical computer languages (SQL query, Python / R, etc).
- Good knowledge in R and Python for statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge in experimentation / A/B testing tools and best practises
- Strong knowledge in e-commerce KPIs
- Strong knowledge of Customer Data Platforms
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin