Working days: 6 days
Working hours: Wkdays 11am-8pm, Sat/Sun/Ph 10am-7pm
Salary range: $2,000 - $2,200 (Not inclusive of commissions, incentives, service fee)
Additional income: Commission, incentives, service fee
We are looking for a manicurist for cleaning, filing, trimming, shaping, and applying nail polish to a customer's nails. Provides consultation, takes off polish, prepares nails, and applies fresh polish. Team player and good communication skills are required
- Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon.
- File, trim and shape nails into the requested shape.
- Perform initial consultation to ascertain customer's wants and needs.
- Soak nails in soap or solution.
- Wipe off old polish.
- Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
- Sell nail care products and colors.
- Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
- Dry nails to clients' satisfaction.
- Ensure each nail is dry and problems are fixed before the customer leaves the salon.
- Soak all instruments and disinfect properly.
- Apply acrylic or gel nails
- Buff and polish nails.
- Offer pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
- Sanitize pedicure tubs and manicure station.
- Minimum 1 year of Manicure and Pedicure experience.
- With other Beauty experience will be an advantage.
- Friendly, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Ability to interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic language proficiency to correspond with English and Mandarin-speaking clients.