BEAMSTART a leading platform for startups and entrepreneurship with a mission of helping people build great companies. We provide resources to help startups connect to clients, investors, and resources they need to grow effectively.
For this role, we are looking for a team of 3 interns to work closely together as a tightly knit group to achieve a range of business development objectives. It would be even better if you can work together with your friends in a team.
You will get hands-on experience by working with a vast number of startups, understand their needs, as well as being part of opportunities that are part and parcel of running growing businesses.
If you are passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, and technology, our team is more than happy to NOT ONLY welcome you, but to also walk alongside you to share our knowledge and experiences gained from our journey of dealing with thousands of startups & investors.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will work in a team of 3 with different strengths to achieve best possible synergy within the team. It will prepare you for the real work environment where teamwork is an essential skill.
- RECOMMENDED: We strongly recommend bringing along 2 friends who you believe you can work best with to the interview. If we see synergy, we may hire all 3 of you together.
- Digital Growth: You will work on various activities pertaining to growing the company’s digital business — This involves content creation, digital marketing, and correspondence with clients/partners/investors online.
- Team Strategy with founders and team members to strategize on key activities that can move the needle for growth.
- Event Management: You will be involved in activities related to events planning, management, and execution both online and offline.
- Leadership Training: As part of the team, we may rotate leadership roles within your team (taking turns to lead each other). As part of the role, you will have the opportunity to taste what it feels like leading a team to achieve common goals.
You are the best candidate if you:
- Love entrepreneurship and technology, and have plans to startup your own company/startup one day.
- Love working in a fun environment full of teamwork achieving common goals together.
- Love creative & innovative things. We believe in thinking outside of the box, and trying unorthodox approaches to win.
- Love to hangout with our team & founders to learn the gist of our life experience & business knowledge off-office hours.
- Love to support each other in your own team, planning strategies & setting goals together.
- Are keen on broadening your professional network by plugging into Asia’s entrepreneurship ecosystem of business leaders, investors, and corporate professionals.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to self-motivate, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate passion for disruptive technology and innovation
- Fluent English is mandatory, proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus
Working style: 50% remote, 50% on site (2 - 3 days a week in office).
Team bonus compensation will be awarded for goals hit.
Start date | Duration: January 2022 – Mar 2022 | Minimum of 3
Month internship with potential future opportunities for exceptional performers
Reach out to us with your PROFESSIONAL resume & together with your 2 other friends.