To design, develop, and measure people's performance within Niagahoster, we are looking for an Organization and Performance Management Specialist. You will be working closely with top management on the regulations and procedures necessary to assess organizational needs and changes in alignment with the Niagahoster business objectives.
• Design organizational-people strategies that connect employees with business goals;
• Assess organizational needs to determine the overall direction of Organization Development projects and initiatives;
• Design and iterate overarching system for Performance Management (goal-setting, monitoring, review, tools, etc);
• Create tools, materials, and procedures to assist with execution and implementation; examples include project plans, quick reference guides, assessments, surveys, and communications;
• Work closely with top management to identify specific work situations that require changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies. And, own the implementation process, including change management process;
• Research, identify, and apply best practices to effectively manage HR initiatives and projects;
• Diagnose potential organizational problem areas
• At least 2 years of previous experience as Organization & Performance Management;
• Advanced English (minimum score TOEFL PBT/ITP of 600 or IELTS of 6.5);
• Knows and understand about tools of Agile Methodology, Design Thinking for HR and knowledge of Lean Startup principles;
• Experienced in HR technology platforms and understand its development;
• Have experience in implementing new systems for organization development is a plus;
Strong analytical skills and proven ability to measure the effectiveness of development activities;
• Have experience in managing performance with OKR or KPI or Balanced Scorecard method will be a big plus;
• Abilities in managing cross-functional and business unit project team within a complex and integrated organization;
• Demonstrated capability aligning business strategy with organizational development/design for flawless execution
• Have flexible work hours as we’re living up to the value of freedom and responsibility;
• Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
• Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
• Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
• Opportunities to explore ideas to maximize impactful results;
• Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prizes, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
By submitting your application, you show your acknowledgment to allowing Niagahoster to use your data based on the hiring privacy statement.