|Salary Range||SGD 2500 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Decacorn (www.decacorn.vc) is currently seeking a Fund Accountant with relevant experience in Private Equity / Venture Capital Fund accounting to join our team in Singapore.
Selected candidates would play an active role in VC deal curation, analysis, and investment including post-investment life cycle management.
This is a Full/part-time position, citizens, SPRs. including retired professionals may apply!
1) Conduct periodic book closure and portfolio valuation, finalize financial statements and prepare fund reports. Knowledge of treasury management and overall financial control would be useful.
2) Manage corporate actions such as income, interest, dividends, rights, bonuses for investors and investees. Account for fund subscription and distributions / returns
3) Calculate and periodically report fund performance metrics such as NAV, IRR, DPI, TVPI, RVPI, etc.
4) Conduct KYC and AML drills as well as CRS and FATCA reporting.
5) Oversee fund management and audit process when required with external fund agencies, administrators, and auditors.
6) Prepare and submit reports to regulators on period compliance matters.
7) Tracking and filing returns (digital and physical), maintaining registers, folios, account statements
8) In addition, the job role extends to working alongside team members in investment-related activities such as participating in due diligence and sourcing of deals, besides preparing for and participating in Investment Committee deliberations and above all post-investment life cycle management
• Hands-on working experience as Fund Accountant in the Private Equity/Venture Capital space. ( unlisted investments )
• Professional degree in accountancy/finance. In addition, a CPA or CFA would be desirable but not essential
• Grip over financial ratios and Microsoft Excel workbooks and good at report writing with a strong analytical mind is critical. Must have a strong grip over written English language as a medium of expression. Proficiency in Mandarin (written and spoken )will be of added advantage.
• Experience in using accounting packages such as MYOB will be desirable
• Preference would be given to candidates with Fund Accounting experience in private (unlisted) market space with auditing and valuation experience.
• Meticulous with eye for detail and ability to work independently.
• Candidate must have strong common sense and general awareness of the technology investing world and should have an interest in seeing technology start-ups and participating in related activities including due diligence and deal sourcing.
Curates technology-led, game changing businesses, from around the world.
Decacorn Capital curates technology-led, game changing businesses, from around the world, having a clear path to monetisation and run by high caliber passionate founders with a mission to create a true delight or solve a real problem. For our shareholders, we provide a front row seat in this exciting journey, inside the amazing world of technology enabled disruptive ideas that are changing for good the way we live, work and play on this planet. Decacorn Capital is a cross-border venture funding initiative, which invests in game changing start-ups enabled by innovative use of technology and led by high-caliber, passionate founders who are out there with the mission to either create a true delight or solve a real problem. Our journey in this exciting world of start-ups is often on roads that are seldom traveled, encouraging us to perform the journey together with bellwether investors while investing in start-ups that are at their inflection point, about to take a quantum leap forward.