|Salary Range||SGD 7000 — SGD 9500 monthly|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Senior Software Engineer - Singapore
Yojee Limited (ASX: YOJ) is a cloud based (SaaS) logistics platform that seamlessly and uniquely manages, tracks and optimises freight movements along the entire logistics chain, from sender to end customer, across borders and between logistics providers (land, sea, air), with subcontractors and for multi-leg journeys. Rarely is a single carrier servicing an entire goods journey from sender to end customer, or exclusively using one type of transportation method. Yojee ensures connectivity and more efficient planning along the entire journey.
About the Engineering team at Yojee
The backbone of Yojee focused on building the core platform and product using best in class technology. We love clean code, well-designed architecture and applying best practices. We build cool technology that lasts long and scales well.
About the role
Yojee is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team who will be responsible for the design, development and operations of the systems-to-system interfaces, dataflows, APIs, and integration middleware.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support Sales and Customer Success teams in helping clients understand what is technically possible
• Study and evaluate existing systems/components to determine integration requirements.
• Design and plan solutions to meet integration needs.
• Communicate how the client’s technical challenges in integration can be solved.
• Identify issues, establish root cause, and document findings.
• Verify that software/hardware is maintained under configuration management and that a known baseline is under test.
• Document integration results in a formal test report.
• Execute approved plans and schedules to meet milestones and expectations.
• Provide regular updates of progress and schedule status.
• Minimum Bachelor‘s Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
• A strong technical generalist.
• 5+ years of experience in the development of various complex systems.
• An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile, etc.) and ability to consult clients on best approaches applicable to their scenarios.
• Passionate about technology. Not shying away from understanding the client, business, and technology context depending on the project situation.
• Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Data Engineering, or DevOps.
• Experienced with System Integrations.
• Attention to detail and reliability are what you take pride in.
• Able to help the clients and stakeholders with estimations using best-in-class methodologies, then execute estimates for technical components of solutions.
• Experience with Microservice architecture.
• Experience with serverless frameworks.
• DevOps experience with Heroku, AWS or Azure, Docker.
• Singapore citizens and PRs are encouraged to apply for this position.
Nice to have
• Experience in a client-facing role.
• Relevant industry background (i.e., transport and logistics).
• Open-source repositories and contributions.
• Production experience with Elixir & Phoenix.
• Reporting Structure - Who Will Help You Win
This role will be located in Singapore and will report to the Senior Solutions Architect.
Introduced new ways of working, communicating, and collaborating within the logistics industry.
Yojee’s best-in-class logistics software utilises Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to optimise and manage delivery operations. Yojee can add value to logistics companies of all sizes at an affordable rate, on a transaction based fee model. We are here to empower small and medium enterprises with the ability to achieve cost efficiencies only the industry giants have enjoyed before, as well as to help large multinationals transition into the digital age seamlessly. Our partners are seeking access to additional revenue and world class technology to optimise their existing logistics operations. This is where Yojee steps in to quickly build a delivery network across the Asia-Pacific region with global expansion plans via the power of the collaborative economy and the participation of respected and trusted carriers to help our partners achieve their goals. We bring to the market the top logistics software that manages supply chain operations on a mass scale. The Yojee Software incorporates state-of-the-art technology and APIs so powerful that small to medium businesses have the ability to pull parcel capacity off the Yojee grid to enable greater revenue and increased efficiencies. The Yojee Software supports the mums and dads and the aspiring entrepreneurs' competitive edge to compete in a legacy industry.