Senior Product Manager - Singapore
Yojee exists to see the world flow. We facilitate the flow of freight movements into a single ecosystem, making the complex process of managing land transport simple and accessible to all players and reduce carbon emissions for a greener planet. We do this by providing a single software platform (SaaS product) to plan and manage land transport.
Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and established in 2016, Yojee is a global company on an impressive growth trajectory. Grounded on the values of courage, excellence, focus, and fun we are growing our team of talented individuals to help realize our vision.
About the Product team at Yojee
Yojee Product team comes up with the best strategy for product features and roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems. We are accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
About the role
Yojee is looking for a Senior Product Manager that enjoys working in a dynamic startup and will be responsible for delivering world-class logistics services across the globe. The person will lead and oversee one or more product squads in Yojee. They should lead the strategy and development of these products and oversee their lifecycle from ideation to release, and then ongoing developments and improvements.
The ability to work with other product owners and ensuring engineering hits deadlines and deliverables is something you take pride in. Together with the team, you will have full ownership of the services you build.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and oversee one or more product squads in Yojee.
• Lead the strategy and development of products, and oversee their lifecycle from ideation to release, and then ongoing developments and improvements.
• Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas, improve customer experience and drive growth.
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
• Translate product strategies into detailed requirements (Epics and Stories) and prototypes.
• Coordinate, schedule, and work closely with engineering teams and executives to serve the needs of the business and to optimize the utilization of development resources.
• User Acceptance Testing.
• Release note documentation.
• Perform and handle other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Domain knowledge in logistics, preferably transport.
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management/Ownership.
• Proven track record of working with technical engineers.
• Background in agile development methodology is highly desirable.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to own product squads and nurture a high-performing culture.
• Self-directed takes initiative and is comfortable leading without much supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and good design skills.
• Singapore citizens and PRs are encouraged to apply.
Nice to have
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
• Reporting Structure - Who Will Help You Win
This role will be located in Singapore and will report to the EVP Product & Commercial.