Elwood Technologies is a rapidly growing fintech company based in London. We are building the world’s best crypto market infrastructure including an end-to-end OMS/EMS/PMS platform and low-latency connectivity to global crypto exchanges. Built by industry veterans using state-of-art cloud technologies, we provide market infrastructure at a scale that enables financial institutions, neobanks, and corporations to access the crypto market quickly and efficiently.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
• Contribute towards ensuring Elwood meets all of its uptime SLAs - availability, latency, performance, efficiency, etc
• Operating and analyzing continuous monitoring tools of Elwood infrastructure.
• Respond to operational incidents and execute response playbooks.
• Contribute to the incident response playbook library.
• Provide on-call support to 1st and 2nd line support
• ESSENTIAL WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Experience with dealing with Cloud-based operational issues
• Experience in automating solutions to improve system reliability to prevent incidents from occurring
• Experience at using Terraform and infrastructure-as-code
• Experience with Github, CI/CD setup, and support
• Conducting post-incident reviews
DESIRABLE WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Google cloud experience
• Github Actions/CircleCI experience
• Okta/Auth0 experiences
• Digital assets knowledge and experience
• Pulumi experience