The Data Administration Support Officer is integrated into the Operation Department and is working closely with the Implementation Team in the Operation Department. The Data Administration Support Officer's goal is to ensure all support is provided to customers in the form of reports, data checking, and technical support in excellent service standards across all our web and mobile applications.
The Data Administration Support Officer is responsible to support all units under Operation Department in terms of data administration and reporting. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
• Managing Master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Managing users and user roles.
• Maintain and update survey data records.
• Administer the process on IMS Certification, profiling all of the actors in the supply chain, and helping the user understand the process.
• Provide weekly and/or monthly survey progress reports.
• Check data accuracy in master data and survey data.
• Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
• Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
• Collaborate effectively with the development team by creating and issuing bug findings and proposing new features upon request.
• Stay up to date with new products and features.
• Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
• Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
• Training end-users on data collectors and farmers' mobile app.
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant reports.
• At least two years of experience at the supervisory level in a similar position.
• Minimum Diploma 3 from an accredited University or college in Computer Science.
• Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
• Experience using statistical tools for data analysis (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Google Analytics).
• Experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and data programs.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
• Thorough with Strong Analytical Skills.
• Investigative and Trouble Shooting Skills.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
• Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.