Overview of the responsibilities
Take an internship and become a part where you will get a peek of what it takes and how it feels to work in the Analytics field especially as a data analyst in Pegipegi!
• You will work on challenging internal Data Analytics projects, get opportunities to develop data marts and business dashboards to turn data into insights.
• You will contribute to disseminate information regarding metrics definition, dashboards/reports, or insights.
• You will receive hands-on mentoring from our data analytics leads.
• You will receive sharing sessions about your career in data analytics, data visualization best practices with Tableau, and analytical frameworks from our data analytics leads.
• Preferably final year university student or fresh graduate from these backgrounds: Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, or Information System. Professionals with less than 2 years of experience are welcome to apply.
• Have good experience in SQL.
• Familiar with Tableau and dashboard development.
• Have basic knowledge about Python for data analysis.
• Possess structured critical thinking and attention to detail.
• Curious, able to learn independently, and a good team player.
• Passionate about data.
• SQL, Tableau, Python
• Computer Science
• Informatics Engineering
• Information System
Internship Period: 4 months