Homage is looking for an Expansion Lead strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get personal care. You will drive our international expansion plans with the goal of successfully launching Homage in multiple new markets, and very importantly set them up for scale. This role reports to the Head of Expansion. You will be responsible for recruiting, motivating & coaching Expansion Associates in HQ, and the initial launch team in each new market.
Launch Homage in multiple new markets and set them up for scale.
Define GTM strategy: Research and develop a deep understanding of the differentiated value proposition of Homage’s services in the context of potential markets, including addressable size, readiness, and competitiveness landscape.
Manage operations: Drive day-to-day execution to successfully launch and grow in new markets. This involves being hands-on with end-to-end care delivery, including recruitment of Care Professionals, qualifying assignments, and upholding perfect fulfillment rates and care quality.
Business alignment: Independently articulate and champion the state of play of the markets we expand into. Define market-level OKRs and seek support and alignment from leadership and operational teams.
Cross-functional coordination: Coordinate across Operations, Product, and Marketing among various other teams to scope, prioritize, and roll out playbooks for every phase of a market’s growth
Build and set local teams up for success: Attract and motivate local team members across Operations, Sales & Marketing to execute against key business and tactical goals. Ensure that teams have the direction, tools, and knowledge they require to be successful and has a shared understanding across our offices
Flawless execution towards market growth: Responsible for growth targets aligned with HQ. Intrinsically understand the growth and cost drivers and execute against them. Be the local pacemaker and maintain a regular cadence of reporting. Make impact-driven decisions to optimize towards growth targets and operational efficiency
Inspire with the Homage mission: Represent the brand and mission of Homage internally with local team members, and externally with PR and events
The hiring of country leadership: Assess the maturity of markets and drive recruitment of country leadership at the right stage of time, in close collaboration with business leaders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2-5 years relevant work experience in strategy, operations, and/or growth with 1-2 years of managerial experience.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English, strong proficiency in Japanese, particularly comfortable communicating in Japanese in a business and professional context
• Proven track record of excelling in a rapidly growing global organization.
• Entrepreneurial: Proven ability to build from scratch. Ability and desire to operate resourcefully, independently, and with urgency.
• Impact-driven and persistent: Motivated by moving the needle meaningfully, especially during times when it requires persistence and courage.
• Analytical: Ability to closely examine and identify relevant information, and earn the respect of both leaders and operational teams by translating insights into clear, sizable operational plans.
• Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. Similarly, you hold your team to that level of standards.
• Strong opinions, loosely held: Ability to articulate POV with clarity, humility, and a willingness to question one’s own assumptions/desire to constantly improve.
• People leadership: Ability to lead with influence and build strong, productive relationships with various working styles and characteristics.
• Integrity and trustworthiness
• A passion for caregiving while leading with empathy is a plus
• Experience and understanding of the healthcare industry is a major plus
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors, and health care organizations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness, and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and the technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven, and motivated by our social mission.