|Work Location||Mohali, India (इंडिया)|
|Salary Range||SGD 500 — SGD 1000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Arcstone India is actively looking for SQL Database Developers having relevant experience ranging from 0-2 years for its development center in Mohali.
As a part of our development team, you will work on projects for our clients located in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and India. We offer a challenging and friendly work environment for complete job satisfaction and excellent rewards for performing team members.
Requirement / Skills:
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Develop, implement and optimize SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions using MS-SQL Server.
• Review and interpret business report requirements.
• Develop Procedures and Scripts for Data Migrations from other environments.
• Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI).
• Experience in developing Visualization reports and dashboards using Power BI/DevExpress dashboard builder.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Keen interests in looking into enterprise software space, especially in the manufacturing industry
• Meticulous and excellent attention to detail
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
• Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
• Flexible working hours.
• Friendly working environment.
• Regular fun and team bonding activities.
• Paid leaves/health insurance
• Performance bonus
• References will be highly appreciated
• Location: IT Tower, E-261, Third Floor, Phase 8-B Indl. Area, Sector 74, Mohali Punjab
Interested candidates can drop their CV at pallavi.rana@ arcstone.co / recruiting.india@ arcstone.co
Contact Us: 7973851766 / 9779135147
Building the Data-Driven Manufacturing Ecosystem
Arcstone is a leading manufacturing software company with a mission to provide complete manufacturing transparency across the entire supply chain. As the partner of choice for manufacturers looking to grow and be at the forefront of digital manufacturing innovation, Arcstone aims to simplify Industry 4.0 and enable a more responsive, responsible, and sustainable manufacturing ecosystem for everyone by digitizing and integrating manufacturing operations from the shop floor right to the hands of consumers.