RYDE technologies is looking to hire a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our dynamic engineering team. Reports to the Chief Technology Officer. Your responsibilities will include: Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code; building reusable components and libraries for the future; troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance, providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents, and participating in code reviews.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related technical discipline;
• At least 2 years relevant professional experience;
• Experience in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to design, development, testing, and implementation;
• Advanced knowledge of front-end languages;
• Proficient in back-end languages;
• Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
• Pay strong attention to detail and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner;
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Salary will be commensurate with your working experience.
If this position describes you, and you are seeking a fast-paced, positive, and rewarding company culture, please email your updated CV to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.