Ryde Technologies is looking to hire a talented Software Engineer Intern to learn and help with the development of our complex, innovative projects. Your internship will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
Must-Have Qualifications & Skills:
• Outstanding undergraduates (Year 2 to Final Year) and postgraduates in Computer Science or related technical fields;
• Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 4.0;
• High level of language experience;
• Good understanding of the software development life-cycle;
• Persistent and positive learning attitude;
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply:
• Attach a cover letter that outlines your goals for the internship with your updated CV to email@example.com;
• State clearly the timeline of your availability (at least 24 weeks) and the tech stacks (Full-Stack/Backend/Web Frontend/Frontend (Mobile App)/Mobile Apps (iOS)/Mobile Apps (Android) which you would like to be considered for.
Ryde is a people-first company. We care as much as you do about what you get out of your internship with us. We’d love to meet you. APPLY NOW!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.