• As Senior Back end Engineer, you will be developing and maintaining our backend both in monolithic and microservices in cloud base development.
• Node.js is our main de facto language, and you are expected to have an advanced understanding of the language as well as its supporting framework.
• You will be working in an agile development life cycle and be part of the documentation and design architecture process.
• Must have microservice experiences as well as multi-thread type application development
• Must have container-based (docker) service development experience
• Must have RDBMS experience under their belt
• Non RDBMS database experience is a plus
• Experience in CI/CD setup and deployment is a plus