|Work Location||Tangerang, Indonesia|
|Salary Range||SGD 1000 — SGD 1500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Collaborating with developers :
• Contributing to planning and design.
• Reviewing product code.
• Formulating test scenarios.
• Developing test automation frameworks.
• Automating test scenarios using the frameworks.
Setting up the infrastructure to run tests :
• Running tests in CI/CD.
• Running tests in parallel.
• Running tests with the appropriate test data.
• Setting up dashboards for reporting test results in real-time.
• Teaching others good quality and testing practices.
• Developing tools to assist manual and exploratory testing.
• Understanding Typescript, Node.Js & React.
Minimum Qualification :
• Knowledge of programming languages to an intermediate/expert level (Typescript, Node.Js & React).
• Knowledge of multiple load test tools and frameworks
• Expert knowledge of the (SDLC) Software Development Lifecycle
• Expert knowledge of QA process: different levels, types and methods of testing: unit, integration, system and acceptance, functional, regression and performance, black, grey and white box.
Fintech peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform
Pinjam Modal is a fintech peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform, incorporated under PT Finansial Integrasi Teknologi, a subsidiary of PT BFI Finance Indonesia, Tbk. We are registered and fully licensed from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK). Our mission is to provide easy access and practical financial services for our beloved nation through technology. Since established in 2018, we have been facilitating for over IDR 80 Billion with more than 11.000 borrower. We strive growing fast to support more people in Indonesia because our ultimate goal is to make impact for others. Find out more about us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pinjammodalid/