|Work Location||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Salary Range||SGD 4000 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||10 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Lead and was responsible to manage day-to-day operations of the marketing team
• Develop and execute marketing strategies (including digital campaign) to increase revenue and to build brand awareness;
• Responsible to do the market research and competitive analysis for Hukumonline’s product and services;
• Responsible to outlines the product positioning in the market;
• Develop and execute a marketing communication sequence and marketing tools that lead to generating sales for Hukumonline’s product and services;
• Responsible for creating business proposals and presentations;
• Responsible for planning, managing, and executing marketing events.
• Have a minimum of 10 (ten) years experience in a Marketing Position;
• Proven experience in the creation of marketing campaigns, strategies, communication, and planning;
• Demonstrated experience independently building go-to-market strategies for IT Solution products;
• Experience with digital marketing capabilities, including social media and SE;.
• Outstanding storytelling skills, able to create content/ copywriting marketing which articulates the value proposition of the products and understanding the latest trends and creative excellence.
• High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
• Have experience in managing and growing team members and review team performance.
• Excellent ability to draw up business proposals, as well as good presentation and communication skills, both online and offline;
• Capable of planning, managing, and executing marketing events;
• Fluency in English is a must.
One Stop Platform for Indonesia's Legal Knowledge
Hukumonline was established by a group of reputable legal observers at the beginning of Indonesia's reform era. The company was set-up in order to educate and enlighten the public about Indonesia's legal world. Over the years, Hukumonline has become the country's most complete, integrated, and trusted provider of legal products and services. Now Hukumonline has managed to build up a base of more than thousands of clients, consisting of companies, reputable law firms, and government agencies, to which it offers the premium content named Hukumonline Pro. Hukumonline Pro offers access to a wide spectrum of legal analysis and regulation translations with a reliable, mobile-friendly search engine that supports legal practitioners in legal research. Learn more to discover more our valuable insights on Hukumonline Pro through this link mini.hukumonline.com/holpro/ or visit our website at www.hukumonline.com .