|Salary Range||SGD 4000 — SGD 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
PALO IT is a global innovation consultancy specialized in human-centered design, Agile software development, and the AI-driven transformation of large, forward-thinking companies. As a community of innovators, designers, and technologists, we are committed to helping businesses embrace tech as a force for good. We work with clients to rapidly launch products and services, create new business models, and prepare leadership and culture for the future.
Started in Paris in 2009 and with offices across five continents, we are proud to be a B-Corp certified company in Singapore (the first tech company to do so!) and Hong Kong, and working towards certification across all other locations. To further our vision of bringing positive change to better our world, we are looking for a new team member to join our exciting team in Singapore.
At PALO IT, your happiness is our success. People are the heart of our organization and the center of everything we do. We constantly strive to provide the best employee experience, as well as cultivate a diverse, inclusive and multicultural work environment, with many opportunities where you grow professionally and personally.
Our Vision and Values
• We aspire to positively impact the world by empowering organizations to harness the power of transformative technology for the greater good.
• We care about our World
• We act with Courage
• We Share, it’s in our DNA
• We choose Positivity
• We Deliver Awesomeness
Your profile & role on the project
• Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you failed?
• Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
• Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
• Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
The role is responsible for: Coaching & Development of Project delivery team’s abilities on:
● Acceptance Criteria Driven Testing
● Test-Driven Development
● Behaviour Driven Development / Testing
● Strong experience in Test Automation, Test Framework Design, Planning & Development.
● Good Experience in Managing the Functional and Test Automation activities
● Sound understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle in Agile methodologies
● Ability to work independently and take decisions
● Experience in working directly with Technical leads, project managers, and Business Analysts in business and IT organization
● Experience in the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong change management control, and high problem-solving skills.
● Unit Test, Integration Test techniques & implementation experience
● Web Testing tools like Selenium
● Open Source testing frameworks & design technique
● Agile and Scrum methodologies
Your role at PALO IT
You will be part of a project team working at various client sites, building or enhancing complex applications in the digital domain, and serving as a touchstone for clients around agile development, best practices, and emerging technologies. You will use your skills and experience to teach others and take advantage of opportunities to learn and improve your own skill sets.
You will also be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or the specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company. In addition, you will contribute to the social, environmental, and purpose-driven objectives and initiatives of PALO IT in order to positively impact our environment, customers, communities, and ourselves as an organization and individual.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Palo-IT.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Palo-IT’s recruitment-related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.palo-it.com/en/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Here you can find how you can request access, correction, and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.
Shaping the future with exponential technology
PALO IT is a global innovation consultancy and Agile software development company dedicated to helping organisations embrace tech as a force for good. We work with clients to rapidly launch products and services, create new business models, and prepare leadership and culture for the future. We're committed to helping businesses transform to better our world. We're proud to be a 2021 World Economic Forum New Champion, and a B Corp-certified company in Singapore and Hong Kong, currently working towards certification across all other locations.