|Salary Range||SGD 4000 — SGD 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We are looking for a self-motivated Electronics Engineer who is looking for an exciting opportunity to build IIoT products that would be deployed across the globe in the harshest imaginable environments like hot gold mines in Australia to freezing temperatures of Scandinavia. You would be responsible for the timely execution of features and releases. We expect you to be engineering innovative capabilities to our product and ensure integration of our system with external partners from ideation to execution.
• Understand Ackcio’s product requirement in detail and apply an analytical approach to identify errors and the causes
• Perform thorough testing of the hardware design and identify the technical specifications and performance limits
• Design automated test procedures create test reports and documentation.
• Master or Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics or related discipline
• At least 1 year of electronics experience
• Understand micro-controller based designs and schematics
• Understand protocols such as I2C / SPI / RS232 / RS485
• Understanding of op-amp/ transistor / MOSFET basics and simulation of discrete circuit design
• Work on the further development of our IOT nodes within the scope of product specification (analogue and digital circuit technology)
• Preparation, implementation, and comparison of Proof of concept for various design ideas
• Fault analysis on electrical assemblies (PCBA)
• Selection of suitable replacement parts for obsolete components
• Circuit diagram creation/modification with ECAD tools
• Define procedure and test description for various tests on component and system level
• Plan, carry out, and document test and verification at component, function, and device level
• Creation or updating of development documentation
• Participation in the project and team meetings
• Initiative and drive to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
• Flexible without 9 to 5 mentality
Technical Skills Required
• Altium / KiCad / Eagle / PADS
• PSpice simulation
• Python scripting
• Work with a talented team of a fast-growing, deep-tech startup.
• Cool working space with lots of friendly people.
• We are a tight-knit team (family) that grabs lunch together
• Be part of a deep-tech startup that is disrupting the market
• We are Great Place To Work certified in 2021!
Find us at https://www.ackcio.com/
Wireless Solutions for Intelligent Operations
Ackcio prides itself in building extremely reliable, wireless monitoring solutions for the world's most challenging industries like construction and mining. Our technology helps industries be better informed about their mission-critical projects and take timely decisions based on insights we help them gather. Through this, our customers save time, cut costs, and most importantly, save lives by avoiding disasters. Our flagship product suite, Ackcio Beam, is an end-to-end system that provides complete automation of monitoring geotechnical and structural sensors in construction and mining projects, making for safer, more secure outcomes. From our headquarters in Singapore, we serve clients all over the world. We are proud to support the reliable monitoring of the world’s key infrastructure development, structural health monitoring, and mining projects.