|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 9000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Get to know our Team:
TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafes, etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve the efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with fewer resources and preventing any unnecessary wastage.
We are a venture-backed growth stage startup team that is passionate about food and have a desire to make sure food is continuously produced in a sustainable way. Our culture is transparent, honest, and direct where you will always know what's going on and why it furthers our mission. You will work closely with the Founders to build a technology that the world has yet to see.
We are serving the future of food and we are looking for champions to join us to deliver great value products to our users. You will be working in an agile and test-driven development environment, given the autonomy to plan and design a perfect product for the industry that delights and engage the users.
We are looking to create an innovative platform that helps to digitize the existing offline Business to Business (B2B) market which required the talents of the champions. Breaking this market with a digital platform is tough, and has yet to be cracked, but we believe with your talent, it can be done and it will be a rewarding experience.
Get to know the Role:
● Work closely with Business Owners, Customer Success, Development, UX/UI and
Backend teams to design, build and extend merchant, vendor, and/or consumer
facing new products, platforms, and features.
● You will be heavily involved in strategizing, preparing roadmaps, and feature definition
of a product
● You will get limitless opportunities to engage your creativeness to define a vision
for your product.
● You will be performing product testing and make sure the final product is ready for
the market with no hiccups
The day-to-day activities:
● Work hand in hand with engineering and design to define an ambitious strategy,
develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great
experiences for users.
● Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking
creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved
● Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product
● Work with vendors and merchants to understand pain points and how we can bring
more value to them.
● 3+ years experience in product management at a tech software company
● Bachelor in computer science, software engineering, information technology,
business, finance, economics will be preferred
● Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic and rapidly changing environment
● Have a strong business acumen, customer-centric, team and result oriented
● Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience in crafting a great and delightful user interface that is easy to use and
Food loss is a huge environmental problem. But it might just be your wallet's best solution.
TreeDots is Asia's first wholesale distributor of surplus and imperfect food supplies in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to tackle the colossal issue of food loss (edible food that is discarded) by leveraging technology to better match supply and demand and streamline transactions. We are the industry's food meister to help our suppliers recover costs from perfectly edible, imperfect, and unsold inventory, and to assist foodservice providers and households in sourcing affordable food supplies while fulfilling our mission to save our dear planet. Envisioning a world without food loss, we aim to be the region’s catalyst to a modern-day food supply chain and an efficient distribution channel of food to make achieving sustainability easier and more accessible for all. We have a vision that food, that has been painstakingly reared and sowed, would not go to waste. By 2025, TreeDots hopes to save 2 million tonnes of food from being wasted, thereby reducing carbon emissions by 18 million tonnes.