One of our Fintech-focused portfolio companies in the digital banking space is going to be growing its team exponentially over the next 2 years and is looking to hire a Project Management Lead to join the business and work closely with the Founder, the Technology, Product, and Marketing teams.
• Co-lead the definition and delivery of large projects through the application of Scrum/Agile and other project management tools
• Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business
identify, quantify and compare potential projects, and play an active role in the prioritization
• Secure the appropriate business sponsorship for allocated improvement projects.
• Deliver training and provide mentoring support in Scrum/Agile and other project management methodologies, Root Cause Analysis and workshop facilitation techniques, while being an exemplar of all of these skills among others
• Manage a team of project managers
• 5+ years of Project Management Experience
• Track record of delivering major cross-functional projects
• Prior experience in Scrum/Agile project management methodologies
• Knowledge of Six Sigma or other project management methodology a plus
• Ability to lead a small team of highly motivated individuals
• Maintain multiple cross-functional projects and priorities at once.
• Ability to work with both IT and Product/Growth/Ops departments. To be “the bridge” to get things done