Kasual is the first modern e-commerce experience in Indonesia that combines daily wear functionality with personal customization. Kasual is a fun and exciting place to work, a next-gen DNVB company disrupting the fashion industry through beautiful design, innovative features, and a business model that allows us to offer better alternatives to customers than traditional retails.
About The Role
This role will provide you with the opportunity to lead a team of developers working on multiple projects. A candidate needs to have people-savviness to inspire developers. A successful candidate will have a leadership role and is someone who is willing to jump in the trenches to help solve problems and remove roadblocks for others.
What You Will Do
· Design and develop website front-end and back-end including database and server integration for a wide variety of web-based applications
· Design, build and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Perform testing and create technical documentation
· Maintain and adjust existing application codebase include troubleshooting bugs to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Identify the company’s user and system requirements for the new website and estimate the time spent on each task.
· Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
· Work as part of a team developing applications and services
· Collaborate with Product, UI/UX, and other team members in application building and enhancements
· Enhancing existing functionalities, repairing bugs, performance testing and maintaining production codes
· Minimum Diploma Degree in Computer Science/Information System
· Familiar with PHP Programming Framework (Laravel)
· Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for minimal 1 year
· In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework
· Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
· MySQL profiling and query optimization
· Able to write a clean and readable code
· Proficient in English and computer literate
· Highly motivated and innovative problem solving
· Excellent communication skills