We are a neo-banking venture aimed to improve the livelihood of SMEs in South-East Asian countries by providing solutions and building the path to inclusive access to financial service.
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using their smartphone.
Recently we also launched BukukasPay, a digital wallet platform and online payment system that made it to #1 on the Playstore business category within 6 days of pure product-led growth.
Our second product, Tokko, enables micro and home industries to digitize their store and capture more customers.
Now we are proud to be chosen by over 6 million merchants in Indonesia to be their trusted partner in simplifying their cash management and growing their business through the online catalog.
We started our Seed Round through 500 startups and recently raised a funding of $50M in a Series B round, in May 2021.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Credit Saison, Speedinvest, January Capital, Founder Bank Capital, and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo, Sandeep Tandon, Nipun Mehra, Gokul Rajaram, and Amrish Rao, we are ready to pave inroads to additional financial services for SMEs in the future.
Ready to join the adventure in our rocketship?
What will you do?
• Support marketing team in verifying leads for Tokko's merchants (manual profile and data validation)
• Sort the list of leads to make the data more comprehensive
What does it take?
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite (especially Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets)
• Thorough and precise in handling a number of tasks at the same time
• Great communication skills to ensure effective communication with people at various levels
• Thrive in collaborative work in a diverse team environment