The Customer Success Officer for the Philippines is in a strategic position within the Key Account unit in Koltiva. The Customer Success Officer’s goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications, as well as onboard new clients and users.
The Customer Success Officer will play a critical role in the Key Account unit as Koltiva continues to grow internationally. This is a tremendous opportunity for a multilingual and outgoing multitasker to maximize and strengthen the international reach of a well-respected, high-impact start-up AgriTech company.
The Customer Success Officer for the Philippines will work remotely, communicating with Koltiva’s main office in Indonesia, and with other remote locations around the world.
· Become the client’s day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Koltiva;
· Support product/feature handover process from the development team to business users, including specific user training;
· Drive adoption and usage of new products and features. Going the extra mile for each customer is part of the job;
· Assist customers and users with their questions, inquiries, and complaints, through live chat, email, and calls;
· Replicate issues and provide appropriate solutions or workarounds, and follow up to ensure issue resolution as per agreed SLA;
· Create tickets of requests, questions, and complaints, assign the tickets to the appropriate teams and follow up;
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer and user support;
· Coordinate internal requests from the teams in Indonesia with clients in the region;
· Perform other tasks as required for the company’s strategy in the region.
· Bachelor’s Degree in technology, commerce, or related field;
· Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications;
· Previous experience using enterprise customer service software, notably Freshdesk, a plus;
· Previous experience in Customer Support, Software Solutions, or Presales a plus;
· Previous experience in start-ups, in multinational environments a plus;
· Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
· Excellent time-management and initiative;
· Ability to work remotely and independently;
· Proficient in Office365, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Fluent in oral and written Filipino and English, business fluency in other languages a plus.
What we offer
· Equal opportunity employer - regardless of your status, you are eligible for the position and its benefits;
· Inhouse training course in technology, product, and communication knowledge;
· Office and remote working opportunities;
· A supportive global team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.