|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 5000 — MYR 12000 monthly|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
AiChat is expanding! Calling all backend developers- are you a passionate techie who has a strong business acumen? You could be our next team member to challenge the status quo together with us!
We are looking for someone who:
• Loves Programming and challenging the Status Quo.
Someone who enjoys collaboration, knowledge sharing, supporting, and helping.
• Positive attitude and passion, help grow the business and foster the right engineering culture.
• Great communicator, quick learner, and ability to work under pressure.
• Able to contribute to end-to-end i.e. design, development, and support.
• Able to multitask and work on concurrent projects.
• Deliver code in an agile team environment.
• 5+ Years' experience with PHP and NodeJs
• 2+ Years experience with Laravel (features, architectural design patterns, and middleware)
• Previous experience developing SaaS platforms.
• Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, unit testing, continuous integration, and deployment)
• Release & Configuration management practices, git and CI/CD.
• Previous experience with BitBucket and GIT
• Experience in leading a team of developers.
• Experience in testing and test frameworks.
• Experience in designing database schemas
• Experience with large databases, preferably Cassandra/MySQL
• Experience with NOSQL databases and related implementations
• Bonus if you have Chatbot/ Machine learning/ Natural Language Processing/ Python coding experience
Create, manage and train chatbot to engage your audiences
AiChat is a chatbot platform that allows businesses to deliver content, automate replies and engage customers via Facebook Messenger.