We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who believes in the power of digital disruption and loves using technology to solve complex customer-related problems.
Your job is all about GROWTH - firstly for Ematic as a growth-stack builder business and secondly for our Clients in how to best use our services to create meaningful business impacts.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of a Client (preferably in a B2C business) and a mindset of a consultant in order to advise our clients on their marketing strategies.
This role will be working closely with the Regional Marketing team.
Ematic Solutions is part of Ematic Group. Ematic Solutions was created 7 years ago, initially revolving around transforming email marketing into an ROI machine. Since then, the group has been expanding to address the broader need of any online actor. While Ematic Solutions provides a tailor-made approach to address your growth marketing stack, Elixus Agency can help with full digital strategies from acquisition to activation & retention, whilst Sub AI adds the final touch that bridges any gap between your technology requirements and business needs.
• Bachelor's degree; Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA) or equivalent (typically 5+ years) work experience preferred;
• Experienced in a digital marketing/ CRM/ E-commerce Management role in an online-focused B2B/B2C business. Having foundational knowledge in growth hacking methodology and marketing automation.
• Expertise in digital marketing tactics and tools.
• Interest in all aspects of modern marketing, from brand strategy, product offerings to marketing performance and customer retention.
• A great marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a love for data.
• Be the go-to person for all marketing initiatives to raise awareness of Ematic in the marketing community of your respective market. This includes but is not limited to, becoming the face of Ematic to speak at local/ regional conferences or industry events and organizing lead-generation activities to help Sales with prospective clients.
• Attend required training/ industry seminars and work closely with other functions, including Sales, Growth, Customer Success, Operations, and Solution Engineering to understand our products, solutions, and services. Be updated with new trends and players in the martech industry globally and regionally.
• Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations. This includes learning about the Client's industry and pain points, structure problems into frameworks where Ematic's tools and services can maximize its values.