We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development personnel (or we call it a Sales Hunter) to contribute to the growth of our company. You will be the ambassador of Ematic as you are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
Ematic Solutions - Website | Ematic Solutions - Linkedin | Ematic Solutions - Facebook
• Bachelor's degree; Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA) or equivalent with 2-3 years working experience in a Digital Marketing/E-commerce/CRM environment
• Experienced in a digital marketing/ CRM/ E-commerce sales role in an online-focused B2B business.
• Exposure to Martech tool/platforms is an added plus.
• Good contacts at buying and decision-making level in the online-focused B2B/B2C business
• A huster and a sales hunter - who believes and can stamp their foot in the market meeting new partners and clients to deliver the value and solutions of Ematic Solutions
• Have a good understanding of the local market landscape and how to tackle it by making a change by introducing Ematic’s solutions + a good understanding of on what is the latest trend/interest from the local audience
• You are good at building relationships with the ability to sustain that relationship for a long time
• Have a strong ability to sell Ematic’s value proposition to the client in helping them maximize their ROI
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals, presentations, and discussions
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Actively involved in managing deals from beginning to the end and work closely with internal teams from Partnerships, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Operations, Growth, and Marketing to deliver premium value and services to clients
•Achieve monthly targets by identifying and developing a list of potential clients through business analysis and conversions.
• Understand each prospective client’s challenges to advise or create a custom plan to resolve their problems.
• Negotiate and communicate contract terms with clients to seal agreements.
• Report on key information regarding market trends, customers, competitors, pricing, or any other industry information that may impact the business.