Take the first step towards a career in cybersecurity, digital marketing, or customer experience, with this entry-level customer support role. Learn specialist skills in in-demand fields (email security, deliverability, compliance, data privacy, and more), and engage in dialogue with business customers from all over the world. Experience working in a successful startup!
What are the primary responsibilities?
• Help customers with their inquiries via Helpdesk system
•Troubleshoot technical issues
•Liaise with the Product team for improvements based on inquiries and customer-feedback
What do you need to apply?
•Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering (or related disciplines)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Singaporean Citizenship or Permanent Residency
• Recent graduates welcome, training provided!
What would a preferred candidate possess?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior customer service/support experience - online or offline
• Technical knowledge of email sending/receiving systems, email authentication protocols (e.g. SPF/DKIM/DMARC), anti-spam/phishing techniques, etc
• Email marketing knowledge/experience