|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 800 — MYR 1000 monthly|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
The Role: Sales Intern
• Contact potential end-users to introduce, explain, and convert leads into customers.
• Search, source, and compile databases of potential prospects.
• Support in managing TADA’s sales outreach efforts
• Liaise with the different teams to get the best-fit product or services to an end user.
• Provide feedback to the Head of Sales based on your engagements with our customers.
• Review and optimize current sales processes - what can be done better, faster, and easier?
• Educational qualifications in Business Administration would be preferable, but not essential.
• Background in the automotive or financial technology space would be preferable, but not essential.
• Good understanding of spoken and written English and Malay. Proficiency in Mandarin would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software and corresponding Google Software, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
• Can-do, never-say-die attitude, focus on delivering results, and pride in the quality of work.
• Independent, motivated, well-organized, and able to work under strict deadlines.
• Where skills are not readily available, a willingness to learn would be useful
• Available for the internship for a duration of 3 - 6 months
What we offer
• A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
• Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
• We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
• A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, always with a start-up mindset - just a bit wiser
• Think and Act Like an Owner
• Deliver Beyond Expectation
• Be Helpful
• Embrace and Drive Change
• Pursue Learning and Growth
• Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
• If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.
Helps your business to improve sustainability by retaining customers better
An end-to-end Omnichannel Loyalty and Rewards Platform for businesses to accelerate growth, improve sustainability, and maximize Customer Lifetime Value. TADA provides an end-to-end customer retention platform for businesses to accelerate growth, improve sustainability, and maximize Customer Lifetime Value. Additionally, We connect businesses with each other to collaborate within our network.