The Role: Sales Intern
• Contact potential end-users to introduce, explain, and convert leads into customers.
• Search, source, and compile databases of potential prospects.
• Support in managing TADA’s sales outreach efforts
• Liaise with the different teams to get the best-fit product or services to an end user.
• Provide feedback to the Head of Sales based on your engagements with our customers.
• Review and optimize current sales processes - what can be done better, faster, and easier?
• Educational qualifications in Business Administration would be preferable, but not essential.
• Background in the automotive or financial technology space would be preferable, but not essential.
• Good understanding of spoken and written English and Malay. Proficiency in Mandarin would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software and corresponding Google Software, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
• Can-do, never-say-die attitude, focus on delivering results, and pride in the quality of work.
• Independent, motivated, well-organized, and able to work under strict deadlines.
• Where skills are not readily available, a willingness to learn would be useful
• Available for the internship for a duration of 3 - 6 months
What we offer
• A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
• Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
• We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
• A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, always with a start-up mindset - just a bit wiser
• Think and Act Like an Owner
• Deliver Beyond Expectation
• Be Helpful
• Embrace and Drive Change
• Pursue Learning and Growth
• Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
• If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.