|Work Location||Taipei, Taiwan (台湾)|
|Salary Range||SGD 3500 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Provide product leadership from introduction through end-of-life. Develop an understanding of the target audience and ensure product messaging, positioning, and product solutions across consumer touchpoints. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and third-party products and strategies.
• Liaise with product managers, business managers, regional marketing, and product teams to align priorities and prepare product launch assets, website, sales kit, etc.
• Support regional and key markets’ marketing activities like retail placement opportunities, trade shows and events. Share and promote best marketing practices on consumer segments across the globe.
• Identify areas of business growth with the industry’s sales and forecast data. Understand category Target Audience needs and amplify our strengths and messaging to meet those needs. Collaborate with product and business managers for continuous product and solutions improvement.
• Familiar with the PC industry will be a plus
• Thorough knowledge of products and competitors.
• Able to work independently in a fast-moving environment.
• Able to manage products with global spread and different cultural outlooks.
• Be a team player, able to manage peers above, below, and horizontally.
• A creative thinker can think outside the box. Not be afraid of challenges.
• Have a sense of urgency and always deliver on commitments.
• Be able to see the big picture and execute in extreme detail.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Able to present in public forums or events.
• Passionate in technology
• Experience in serving specific consumer segments
• Understanding of the latest digital landscape and best practices
We create technology that unleashes your limitless possibilities.
Founded in 1976, Acer is one of the world's top ICT companies with a presence in more than 160 countries. As Acer evolves with the industry and changing lifestyles, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another, creating ecosystems and opening up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. Acer's 7,500 employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. At Acer, we've created an atmosphere that stimulates creativity and encourages individuality, freedom, and autonomy. Our established yet flexible organization invites you to work "out of the box" to surprise us with new ideas and challenge us with original thinking. Get a fresh perspective on your career. Take a look at where you could go with Acer. We're ready to offer new directions—and a fresh perspective—to talented people looking for career opportunities.