|Work Location||Taipei, Taiwan (台湾)|
|Salary Range||SGD 2250 — SGD 3200 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Business planning and management for the assigned PC or Lifestyle gadgets product line.
• Contact worldwide regional offices, countries, or direct key account customers and align product or business strategy to hit a financial target
• Demand planning for material management and analytics to connect with backend operation team
• Plan promotional program or user engagement to target customers for the assigned product line
• Analyze market trend and competitor insight as well as forecast and relevant financials
• Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Advertising and Marketing or related
• Experience: 2 years experience in regional or worldwide business management, or key account sales experience. IT-related product is a plus
• Skills: Strong communication skills and need to maintain good relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
• Verbal and report presentation abilities
• Language: Effective communication skills in both English and Chinese.
• Experience with PC or lifestyle gadgets channel or direct business management is preferred
• Package: Annual Package NTD 560,000-800,000
We create technology that unleashes your limitless possibilities.
Founded in 1976, Acer is one of the world's top ICT companies with a presence in more than 160 countries. As Acer evolves with the industry and changing lifestyles, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another, creating ecosystems and opening up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. Acer's 7,500 employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology. At Acer, we've created an atmosphere that stimulates creativity and encourages individuality, freedom, and autonomy. Our established yet flexible organization invites you to work "out of the box" to surprise us with new ideas and challenge us with original thinking. Get a fresh perspective on your career. Take a look at where you could go with Acer. We're ready to offer new directions—and a fresh perspective—to talented people looking for career opportunities.