•Serve as marketing & communication liaison between Pan-Asia countries (PAP), Regional Office (RO), and Global Marketing team in HQ.
• Managing overall RO marketing funding in supporting regional/countries' marketing activities. Keep track and managing activities per HQ/RO financial objectives & goals.
• Ideation and implementation of the cross-regional marketing campaign, activities to include all marketing/media touchpoints. Monitor and keep track of marketing execution in PAP regions.
• Provide RO marketing activities/partner funding guidance & KPIs. Work closely and maintain a good relationship with key partners for regional marketing activities.
• Quarterly travel to regional covered countries in Asia for channel visits and event support.
• Minimum of 5-years’ experience in marketing
• Experience working in the Pan Asia Pacific region is desirable
• Demonstrate successful experience in leading multinational marketing campaign/event execution
• Experience in managing traditional, digital and social media is desirable
• Required professional skills: Creative editorial work for publications or news/product-related print or digital publications.
• Additional Skills Required: Creative thinking, Good interpersonal, time management, IT tools usage and excellent presentation skills.
• Soft skills/ personality: Team Player, ability to identify issues and actively fix problems.
• Strong oral and written communications skills, in English.
• Travel is required.
• Salary: Negotiable