ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech, and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that's just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What's In It For You
•Collaborate with a diverse network of people
• Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture's clients
• Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
• Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
The Customer Experience Agent will contact candidates and guide them through their onboarding experience. Additionally, you will support inbound calls, emails, and chat requests from candidates and client contacts to address questions and resolve issues.
• Conduct a high volume of daily outbound calls, send emails and texts to applicants in the onboarding process to prepare for their first day
• Conduct follow up calls, monitor text/email responses as needed to assist with follow up questions and responses
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Support mass calling events notifying candidates of openings, chasing applicants stalled in the application process, and updating client system with notes and outcome of actions completed
• Respond efficiently and accurately to candidates, explaining possible solutions
• Engage in active listening with candidates, confirming and/or clarifying information and deescalating, as needed
• Build lasting relationships with candidates that instill confidence and motivation when starting their new role
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of Customer Service experience
• 1 year of Call Center experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to be adaptive/flexible in a fast-paced environment
• Strong personable and empathy skills
• Strong organization skills
• Working knowledge of Internet Explorer, navigating through systems, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Must be available to work any 8-hour shift between Monday-Sunday/8:00am-6:00pm CST
• Overtime hours may be required on an as-needed basis
Bonus Points If You Have
• 2 years of Call Center experience
• Fluency in Spanish
• Keywords: Customer Service, Onboarding, Customer Support, Customer Experience, Sales, Call Center, Technical Support, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Contact Center, Onboarding, Candidate Experience, Human Resources, Spanish, Bilingual
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.