We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company and support the Brand Acquisition Team. You will be working closely with the strategic partnerships team to conduct research, capture data, support with brand onboarding, and activation.
You will get hands-on exposure to the brand acquisition and negotiation process, end-to-end onboarding of new brands, and be involved in current and ongoing projects relevant to the department. This will entail you to learn and develop hard and soft skills as well as gain experience in the e-commerce industry.
• Compile brand recommendation for Brand Acquisition Managers review and approval.
• Assist Brand Acquisition Managers to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and sign new brands.
• Arrange and conduct business meetings and presentations with potential sellers.
• Actively interact and follow up with sellers to get them onboard in ZALORA.
• Ad hoc duties as assigned.
• A final year student or recent graduate
• Full professional proficiency in English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess presentation skills and confidence with public speaking.
• Should be a self-starter, quick learner, go-getter, proactive, able to multitask and cope well under pressure.
• Desire to achieve results and attention to details.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Eager to learn and work within the company.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneers large-scale eCommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.